MetaMuse Labs LLC, the creator of Prestozon (“Company,” “our,” “we”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
GDPR and Data Handling
For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is:
2443 Fillmore St, #529
San Francisco, CA 94115, USA.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information of any sort, including personal information, from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately at [email protected].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect and/or access several types of information from and about users of the Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name and e-mail address, and billing information when you choose your membership plan (“personal information”);
- that is listed to your Amazon.com (“Amazon”) seller account, including all information found in your seller transactions and other information that is stored by Amazon in your account;
- that is listed in your Amazon advertising campaigns; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- Automatically as it is updated in your Amazon seller account or as you interact with the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, web browser preferences, information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies, and information about your sales on Amazon and your customer information.
We do not store or share your customers’ personal information, but it is your sole responsibility to notify your customers that we may have access to the personal information that you collect about them.
We do not track or plant cookies when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
How We Use Your Information
We are careful to not collect more data that what is minimally necessary to provide our services. At any time, you may request your information to be exported and sent to you for review, and we promptly honor any requests by you to have your information corrected or deleted and forgotten. Please contact [email protected] for any such requests.
A user can also request access to a copy of the personal data that we have collected. Users who wish to request portability can reach out to us at any time.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to provide the Services to you, which includes analyzing and optimizing your Amazon advertising campaigns and producing reports so that you may better understand your campaigns and advertising spending.
We may use your information to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, to enforce our rights arising from your use of the Services, such as billing and collection, or to notify you about changes to the Services. If you would prefer to not receive such product updates, you may request to not get such emails at any time by emailing [email protected] or simply unsubscribe
We will offer you the option of receiving marketing emails such as information about partner offerings or special events, etc. You will not be sent these emails unless you have explicitly opted in with explicit consent. In addition, you may unsubscribe or request to not get such emails at any time.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into your Amazon account and visiting your account profile page. Since we do not manage the Amazon seller accounts, we cannot change or delete any information in your Amazon account.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose any of our users’ personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, but if you’d like to make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
In order to provide the Services to you, we access and sometimes download, store, or create copies of your personal information as it pertains to your Amazon seller account. To the extent that we interact with your information for the Services, such as for our own data storage, hosting applications, etc., we use Amazon Web Services that is protected by industry best practices, including strong SSL cipher suites and other encryption mechanisms. Any information stored at Amazon is protected by Amazon’s services, which also conform to industry best practices regarding encryption and authentication and are governed by Amazon’s own terms and policies.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping your Amazon account username and password confidential. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures related to the Services.
We commit to transparency of all current sub-processors in use by Prestozon. A sub-processor includes any third party that we share personally identifiable info with. All of our vendor and sub-processors are also complying with GDPR regulations.
Here is that list:
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Stripe Ama
- zon Pay
- Google (Analytics)